Change event date
Change event date
July 8, 2020
Timed Admission (Gardens & Special Exhibition Only)
Philbrook Museum of Art's Gardens reopened in June and our special exhibition, Tulsa Treasures: Private Collections in Public, are open! The Villa (historic home and galleries) and our restaurant, Kitchen 27, are currently closed.
Philbrook has reopened with key changes in place to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19. Before you arrive, please review our updated visitor guidelines and ticketing information.
Philbrook Museum of Art asks guests to do their part in helping keep our campus and other guests safe and healthy by practicing social distancing while on campus and by wearing a face mask at all times while indoors and when in close proximity (within 6 feet) of Philbrook staff and visitors while outdoors. Thank you!
Please reserve a ticket for everyone in your group in advance of your visit, including children. Philbrook will not process cash or credit card transactions onsite. If you have any questions or would like to purchase tickets by phone, please call us at 918-748-5300 during regular operating hours.
Read our Reopening Guide for information about what to expect during your visit.
- Login or create an account (MEMBERS: You must be logged in to access Member tickets, including Member Morning 7-9am entry times.)
- Select an entry time below. (Your timed-entry ticket guarantees general admission entry but please note that there may be short wait times for entry into our special exhibition gallery as capacity is limited.)
- Select ticket types. If you qualify for a free or discounted ticket type that is not available, please call us at 918-748-5300 for assistance reserving your ticket.
- Click 'Book Now'
- Review your order and Checkout
- You will receive two emails:
- Your Order Confirmation
- Your Tickets
Members: For Member Morning entry times and for Member-priced tickets, please log in by clicking Login at the top right corner of your screen.